Ready to Conquer the ADHD Chaos with Confidence?
ADHD can leave you feeling powerless, stuck, and chaotic. But it doesn’t have to be this way. There are steps you can take to live a more controlled, consistent, and confident life.
in Attention-Deficit Disorder on Amazon
Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a brain-based disorder. It’s not a choice. Not everyone has it, although more individuals are being diagnosed with it daily. ADHD can be extremely difficult to manage when you don’t have the right tools, understanding of your own mind, or proper guidance.
In this 2-in-1 book/workbook, Brooke Schnittman, MA, BCC, PCC uses the functioning skills strategies from Coaching With Brooke’s signature twelve-step program, 3C Activation©, to empower adults with ADHD who are beyond ready to step into a new paradigm of living, find order in the chaos of their ADHD life, and transform themselves so they can be more productive, confident, and thrive. Brooke lays out an organized and thorough plan for adults with ADHD to calm the chaos in their ADHD brain, become more confident, and activate their ADHD potential.
THROUGHOUT THIS BOOK, YOU WILL GAIN TOOLS AND UNDERSTANDING OF:
• The ADHD Disruptors that are leaving you underwhelmed or overwhelmed
• Evidence-based tools to build and maintain momentum while increasing
executive functioning skills
• How to decrease negative habits and actions while increasing healthy
habits and actions
• How to break actions down into small, manageable steps
• How to increase confidence and reduce anxiety
• The ways to increase and manage dopamine
• How to improve time management skills
• How to empower yourself to delegate and have uncomfortable conversations you have been avoiding
• The inner workings of your own ADHD brain and what is holding you back to achieve greater control, consistency, and confidence
**Grab the Special Pre-Order Gift...A LIVE Q&A with Brooke!**
Don't forget to register HERE after you purchase
ADHD Professionals are Raving...
“Great book, don’t procrastinate!”
Dr. Edward (Ned) Hallowell, MD
Psychiatrist & World Authority on ADHD
“Brooke Schnittman isn’t just an ADHD coach—she’s an ADHD powerhouse! Combining the skills of a dedicated coach and the lived experiences of a self-advocate, this book offers lessons and tools that those of us with attention challenges can put to work in our daily lives. Brooke is a true authority on understanding the challenges and benefits of ADHD, and the information she shares is invaluable.”
Harold “Hackie” Reitman, MD
Author / Neurodiversity Advocate / Founder, DifferentBrains.org
"Activate your ADHD Potential: A 12-Step Journey from Chaos to Confidence for Adults with ADHD is an exceptional and empowering guide that every individual with ADHD should read. As one of Brooke’s close colleagues, I have had the honor and privilege of experiencing Brooke’s ADHD coaching for over five years. This text encompasses Brooke’s warm and loving yet clear and direct presence throughout. Brooke’s expertise shines through as she guides readers through each step, offering relatable anecdotes, evidence-based techniques, and actionable advice. The tone is supportive and nonjudgmental, fostering a sense of understanding and camaraderie between the reader and the author. In this book, Brooke brilliantly celebrates neurodiversity, encouraging readers to embrace their differences and use them as powerful tools for personal growth and success. By the end of this journey, readers will have gained a deep sense of self-awareness, honed their executive function skills, and cultivated a newfound confidence in managing their lives. I wholeheartedly recommend Activate your ADHD Potential to anyone seeking to transform chaos into confidence, unlock their true potential, and embrace the strengths that come with ADHD. This book has the potential to make a meaningful impact on the lives of anyone with ADHD, empowering them to lead fulfilling and successful lives."
Dr. Christina Seamster
Area Head of School at Fusion Academy
“One of the worst things you can do is accept your present circumstances as destiny. In Activate your ADHD Potential, Brooke has done an outstanding job of helping people build the awareness of who they are, acquire the confidence to harness their unique gifts, and develop the self-belief to create a future much brighter than they could ever have imagined. Read this book and turn your challenge into your superpower.”
3x Bestselling Author, Success Magazine Apeaker, & Leading Authority on How to Win the Day®
"In order to manage your ADHD, you must understand it. Through brain SPECT imaging and reprogramming your brain with the strategies included in this book, you can optimize your ADHD even greater to live a more confident life."
Daniel G. Amen, MD
Twelve-Time New York Times Bestselling Author & Founder of Amen Clinics
“In her book, Activate Your ADHD Potential, Brooke provides a comprehensive plan to move through the process of challenge to accomplishment with clear guidance, examples, and actions.
Along the way, she helps individuals understand and manage the difficulties they have faced in the past with insight and compassion. You are in great hands taking Brooke’s approach to develop your personal pathway to success!”
Cindy Goldrich, EdM, ADHD-CCSP
ADHD/Executive Function Parent Coach, Coach Trainer, & Teacher Trainer
"In her innovative and helpful new book, Activate your ADHD Potential, ADHD Coach Brooke Schnittman helps adults with ADHD decrease frustration, improve their routines, and live with more satisfaction. Writing in a friendly, personal tone and sharing her own struggles and triumphs with ADHD along the way, Schnittman looks at the role disruptors play and how her 3C Activation method can help transform them into more productivity and effectiveness.
The book is chock-full of accessible and thought-provoking exercises that readers can use immediately to make changes in their lives. I will be recommending this book to all of my clients!"
Dr. Sharon Saline
Leading ADHD psychologist
“As the Director of People for a global well-being company, it was extremely important to make sure our employees had the BEST TOOLS and ADVICE to navigate working from home during a pandemic. Brooke helped implement and navigate the best work-from-home practices WHILE DEALING WITH A TON OF DISTRACTIONS. Brooke and 3C Activation were absolutely inspirational and motivational. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Brooke's 3C Activation course!”
DOP of Chopra Global
Who is This Book For?
This book is a guide containing anecdotal practices, professional stories, and personal experiences. There are many reasons for feeling as though you have not reached your potential as an individual with ADHD.
This book is for you if:
1. You are an adult with ADHD or suspected ADHD who is ready to make a change in the status quo or chaos of their ADHD life.
2. You are an adult looking to maximize your executive functions.
3. You are seeking to help someone who has ADHD or is suspected to have ADHD, and they are ready to make a change.
4. You have compared yourself to others or relied on others to figure out what’s next for you.
5. You have trouble with decision-making and feel you need to ask everyone for their opinion before making a decision. You might even ask Google or ChatGPT to find the best answer.
6. You sometimes make impulsive decisions, or you wait too long and opportunities keep passing you by. This might leave you feeling paralyzed, ashamed, and less than others.
7. You are looking to create momentum in your life and build greater productivity and confidence than you’ve ever had in your life.
8. You want to execute in a planned way.
9. You want to take on bigger challenges.
10. You are ready to finally reach your potential.
11. You are ready to understand what prevents you from creating momentum.